Sunday, February 6, 2011

love story

Wedding : Oliver + Perpetua


You just gotta look at the first Image to tell how Fun and Wonderful they are. By far one of my Ideal and Fave Couple EVAH! There's so many to write about.. where do I start? OK let me first Start with O+P, Chose Peninsular Malaysia for their work, they are funny, down to earth and Awesome couple. I just Luv Awesome Couple, I'm blessed by the fact that So far people that step into JB door are simply Aawweesoommee!!
Now Started the Wedding day searching for P's Shoes and whaddaya know.. That is one Cool looking shoes, trust me I shot about ten frames of those. Then I was blown away by the Colors of the Bridesmaids, P wanted them to choose any Block Colors and they did and they did it Good.
We then head out to ShangRi-La's Rasa Ria in Tuaran, as a photographer you gotta know what type of light you gonna pull out on a Roofless Beach Wedding. There's a few option to light up the place but I chose Yusz and Flash Girl Nana to dance with me together with monopod+SB-900. The Partay was off the hook, everyone and I do mean literally everyone were on the Sandy Dance Floor and bringing down the resort. It was truly a night to remember and I wanna take this moment to Thank O+P for the Beautiful opportunity and New-Found-Friendship. O+P, you guys might read this in KL but Me and Nana can't wait to catch up with you guys again. Here's our Rockin' Fave,





























View the Slideshow for more photos:


the most memorable moment : I danced with the groom, that's right shakin it with the groom. It was a great dance with a little help from Siopon.

Photography by : JoJ Yong assisted by Yusz Nizam and Flash Girl NaNa
Venue : Sacred Heart Cathedral and ShangRi-La's Rasa Ria
Music Entrance : Queen's We are the Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment